Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fight night....

So I may have lied when I said I was going to do something fun this weekend. I did go and see one of my friends fight on Saturday. It was very random but fun and she won.
Very cool. Jeans and a tee : S But what do you wear to watch people beat each other? Lol.

The love of my life did just more work on his tattoo done. So that was very cool.
C.S.Is on. Its getting so lame its funny. They're trying to make a guy burning to death sexy but having random girls in bikinis walk past and adding witty one liners. Reminds me of forgetting Sara Marshal. I love that movie.
I Hope you all are having a much more fun weekend than me : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My name's Emma. I live in the smallest apartment ever with 3 boys (the love of my life and 2 friends).I have no T.V rights. I love fashion and what makes people wear what they do. I'm a massive geek at heart.