Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh dont make me blush....

So I just got home and yes I may have had one too many wines but I just got a new dress I wanted to show you all : ) This is a doddle I did on my phone.
This is my new dress. It's Sportsgirl. I don't often get stuff from there because the store always seems so fake. Like they just do whatever is the biggest thing at the time. But I really loved the lose and easy cut and 'That's chic' inspired me over her love of dusty colours. And my Marcs of course.

This is my newest Alana Hill headband. I'm obsessed with all her accessories. They're so cute and girly and can make any outfit something special.
So I'm sitting here with a massive bucket of cotton candy watching Buffy. Hope you all are having a wonderful night/day : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My name's Emma. I live in the smallest apartment ever with 3 boys (the love of my life and 2 friends).I have no T.V rights. I love fashion and what makes people wear what they do. I'm a massive geek at heart.