Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy birthday!....

Going out for tea for the love of my life's birthday with some friends. And yes these are some really bad iPhone pics. Sorry, I really need to get myself a camera : (

I'm still rocking the bobby pins as you can see, lol. But I really like them.

And I have the worst spot coming up on my noes!

I got this dress when I first moved down to Brisbane and no idea what fashion was. But I found this really great store Violent Green and the girls there were so nice. I got whatever they said and still go there now. The dress is Princess Highway. The checks and colour kind of feel 90's to me. The shoes are Marc by Marc Jacobs and so super comfy you can wear them dancing all night and still walk to next day, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My name's Emma. I live in the smallest apartment ever with 3 boys (the love of my life and 2 friends).I have no T.V rights. I love fashion and what makes people wear what they do. I'm a massive geek at heart.