Thursday, April 23, 2009

Holla...

Today at work my boss had a melt down and said I need new work shoes because my old ones are not 'closed in' : ( So I went and hunted down the cutest marc by marc jacobs closed in shoes I could find. TAAADAAAA!!!!!!
Aren't they cute? Closed in, super shinny, super cute, work approved and by the best designer ever. Oh and they were half price. Oh snap.

The offending shoes. I still like them the best. And I really cant see the problem. Ballet flats are classic. But I get new shoes so I can't complain : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My name's Emma. I live in the smallest apartment ever with 3 boys (the love of my life and 2 friends).I have no T.V rights. I love fashion and what makes people wear what they do. I'm a massive geek at heart.